Wednesday, March 7, 2012

C2 C+S

Oh.  My.  God.  My arms seriously feel like they are going to fall off.  I have never done tricep work with anything heavier than 3's, today I used 8's.  And the planks with rows/tricep kickbacks and push-ups, wow.  So looking forward to my rest day tomorrow!  I didn't do that great in the eating department today.  I stayed within my Points okay, but I really slacked on the fruits/veggies.  Also, I have decided to start counting bananas as either 1 or 2 Points depending on the size.  I think that since I am eating them with some regularity, the extra 100 cals/day might be having an effect on my weight loss.

In other news, it was gorgeous out today!  The kids and I spent a whopping 2 1/2 hours at the park.  We will all sleep good tonight, that's for sure!  Tomorrow is WI day, I'm kind of nervous.  I hopped on the scale this morning just for s's & g's, and am only down .6.  What gives?  Do I need to start upping my workout time?  It's weird because The Firm workouts are the same length as the Jillian one's, and yet I had bigger losses doing Jillian.  But The Firm makes me sweat more.  What is going on here?  Oh well, we will see what I am officially tomorrow.  Until then.....

No comments:

Post a Comment