Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Kind of Slacked

I did do PIU (Pump it Up) off KSYM today, but I didn't do the abs.  Instead I went for a 10 minute walk and danced around my living room for 20 minutes or so.  I just ran out of time this morning, and then as the day progressed I really didn't feel like doing the abs.  I'm looking forward to doing C2 C+S tomorrow, I did buy my 8lb weights today.  And honestly, I am just a little scared, lol.  I'm a little nervous for WI Thursday after my little mishap days this past week.  And this weekend in my daughter's birthday, so there will be cake.  And I love cake.  So I really need to have a decent number this week.  But what will be, will be.  I'm just getting anxious because nicer weather is coming and I will not be able to hide under sweaters and things much longer.  I would really like to be able to bust out my daisy dukes this summer.  I haven't worn them in 2 years!  So that's it.  I will check back tomorrow if my workout has not killed me!

No comments:

Post a Comment