Saturday, March 10, 2012

Got it Done

I know I said I probably wasn't going to be back until Monday, but I had some down time this morning, lol.  I ended up doing both workouts on KSYM this morning.  It was supposed to be a rest day today, but according to BBL, I have to workout Mon-Sat with Sun off.  So I thought I might as well get into the habit of it.   BBL looks pretty intense too.  2 workouts 6 days a week!  And 5 of those days I will also be doing FE, so I will have 3 workouts 5 days a week!  I'm going to try it like that this week, but if it's too much I might have to cut out KSYM on the extra 2 days a week.  I don't want to burn myself out.

I was so happy this morning too because during PIU you have to do plank rows with push ups and normally I have to fall to my knees half way through to do the push ups, but today I didn't!  I got through all of it with no breaks and no modifying!  Big NSV right there, my body is def getting stronger!  I am so excited to start my new workout regimine, hopefully I will stick to it!  If it's really too much, I might hold off on BBL until I'm done with FE, but I want to at least try it and see how I do.  I was talking about adding in some extra workouts anyway to better my numbers on the scale.  For most of this upcoming week it's supposed to be in the upper 60's-low 70's!  Gotta really buckle down and at the very least gets my arms looking awesome so I can wear short sleeves without being self conscious!

1 comment:

  1. OMG - I hate planks. With a passion. In fact, I hate core work of any kind! LOL. Kudos to you for getting it done!

    ReplyDelete