Monday, March 12, 2012

BBL Day 1

First off I would like to say, I over indulged a bit yesterday.  I used 37 weeklies (holy crap, really?!?!?!), but I was honest about it, tracked it, and still have 7 weeklies left!  Back on top of things today.  It's almost 6 PM and I still have 5 Points left over!  Did FE C3 Cardio, and BBL's Bum Bum.  I was supposed to do Tummy Tuck too, but I don't see what that has to do with my butt.  Maybe I'll do it today, maybe I won't.  I already earned 8 AP's for today.  I did a 20 minute walk and spent most of the afternoon at the park with the kids.

So anyway, BBL.  It's tough.  You really really feel it, your legs feel like they will fall off.  And he goes really fast.  I liked it though.  I think this will really work and give me the results I want.  Tomorrow I'm supposed to do Cardio Axe (CA) and High and Tight (HT).  Those will be my morning workouts to make sure I get them in, and then if I'm feeling energetic I'll do KSYM.  I should probably at least do the abs workout off that. 

That's about it.  Really glad this weekend is over.  We had such a great time at Crayola yesterday.  I spent a lot more money than I planned on, but it was well worth it and I would do it all over again.  I'm always looking for different fun things to do with the kids.  Today I learned that there is a dinosaur exhibit opening over in Seacaucus in May.  My son (and my daughter too) absolutely LOVE dinosaurs.  They're watching Jurassic Fight Club as I type this.  We own the first season on dvd.  This would be such a wonderful thing.  I can't wait until it opens.  I don't think I'll even tell them about it.  I'll just tell them to get in the car and not ask any questions, lol.  Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment