Saturday, March 31, 2012

Lacking Motivation

So I have been totally slacking in the exercise department.  I took Thursday off, and yesterday I only did BBL's BB.  I'm hoping that I can find the motivation to get back on track doing 2-3 workouts a day.  They're each only about 20 minutes, so while it sounds like a lot, it's about the equivilent of taking a class at the gym.  My goal for today is to do Jillian Michael's BFBM which is 40 minutes of cardio HELL.  But I think I will feel so much better if I can get it done.

Eating wise I am right back OP, thank goodness.  I hate waking up and still feeing bloated from the night before.  Today starts the weekend long party, hoping that my willpower doesn't decide to check out.  The hardest thing to resist will be dinner at my mom's.  So that's it, just a quick check in.  Enjoy your Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment