Monday, September 17, 2012

Short n Sweet

So yesterday was awesome.  I made the kids chocolate chip pumpkin pancakes for breakfast.  Then they helped me make apple pumpkin muffins.  While we waited for them to cook, we cuddled up and watched Charlie Brown.  Then we headed outside for an hour before having lunch.  After that we got in the car and I parked at my mom's.  I told them I had a surprise for them and we walked down to the street fair.  A made a sand art bracelet, R asked for a toy, they both got balloon animals, saw the petting zoo and went down the inflatable slide.   Once all my money was spent we came home curled up in my bed together and watched Phineus & Ferb.  Then it was back outside until dinner.  Awesome, awesome day.

Today I am headed to Stacy's step class, then not really sure what I'm doing.  I do need to get some work done, as well as some laundry.  Work around here never seems to be done!  I've really been slacking in my weight training lately.  I'm trying to get back on a good schedule with that.  My work outs in general have been lack luster unless I can find my way to the gym.  And I have no excuse today.  I go about 9 hours of sleep, no reason to be all sluggish and dragging my feet.  Anyway I'm going to keep this short and sweet since I did oversleep this morning.  Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful day with your family! My brother and boyfriend LOVE Phineas and Ferb so we watch it in the mornings before school :)

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete