Monday, September 24, 2012

I Really Don't Wanna

I really just don't feel like going to the gym.  I think it's the cold weather, I don't even want to get out of bed let alone go work out at the gym.  But I haven't been there in a week.  My 2 free months are up which means now I'm paying for this membership.  You would think that since I'm paying for this it would be extra motivation to use it.  Obviously not.

This weekend wasn't bad in terms of food.  I used 8 weeklies the whole time, so that was good.  I'm trying not to be so snacky.  I think I found the solution.  Golden Grahams.  Yesterday I at 2 1/2 servings of Golden Grahams.  It was split between my morning and afternoon snacks and I found that I wasn't really reaching for extras.  So there you go, lol.  If you have a problem, Golden Grahams is the answer.

I am going to really really try and make myself go to step this morning.  My cousin's wedding is THIS Friday, so I need to make sure I'm good to go. How do you guys find it in you to go and workout when what you REALLY want to do is stay in your pj's, lay in bed, and read a book?  Because honestly, that's what I want to do once I get the kids to school.....

1 comment:

  1. I need to make some low sugar grahams.... Isn't it awful, we know working out/exercise makes us feel better but we don't do it!LOL! I'm the same way :)

    ReplyDelete