Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Big News!

It felt so good to get a workout in yesterday.  I ended up doing RI30 Level 1.  Really really feeling it today.  I even allowed myself to have somethings that I have been craving, but I weiighed and measured and fit it in to my eating plan.  I had a Milky Way.  OMG do I love Milky Way's.  And I haven't had one in forever.  I am going to be headed to the gym in a little bit, maybe do a spin class or I'll just work it out on the treadmill.  We shall see.

I was talking to Kelly last night and she complimented me on my bikini pic and I told her something I totally forgot to blog about.  While I was wearing it at the beach, I didn't give one thought to what other people might be thinking about how I looked in it.  I wore it all day, and even while on the boardwalk I just had my shorts on and my bikini top, I wasn't wearing my shirt.  And guess what?  I didn't care, it didn't bother me.  I just focused on having a great day with my kids and it was AWESOME.  Big NSV right there.

So very exciting news.  Over the weekend I responded to an open call for a television show just for the hell of it.  Well, I got a call back!  I get to go film later today over in Verona!  I'm seriously freaking out a little.  I'm not doing anything major, I'm just going to be getting my hair done in a salon, but still!  I love love LOVE the show I'm doing it for, and have wanted to do something like this.  They had another open call in March, but I didn't respond.  I wasn't confident enough to do so since I was still on the heavier side.  But now I am confident, and I took a chance, and now I get this really cool opportunity.  So I will keep you all posted on how it goes!

Today is the last day of summer vacation for my kids.  It's a nasty yucky day out, but we're going to make the most of it.  I'm going to miss them while they're in school.  Thankfully I have the gym and a good friend of mine to keep me company so I don't sit at home and cry, lol.  And A only had a half day, so I get to pick her up at 12.  I think we may do a Mommy n Me lunch and perhaps go get our nails done afterwards =)  I need to do something special for R too after his first day.  He's never been in school for a full day before, I hope it goes well.

1 comment: