Friday, November 4, 2011

So I Totally Suck

Okay, okay, so I fell off course a little.  No biggie.  I got some money together, and last night rejoined Weight Watchers for the millionth time in my life.  But I subscribed to the monthly pass.  I have paid for an entire month, so I can't quit.  If I quit it would be like wasting money and that is something I never, ever do.  So here I am finishing up day 1.  I didn't exactly workout (hey the day isn't over yet!), but I have been keeping track of what I have been eating, and I have been doing well.  As of last night I weigh 188.8 (yikes, is that for real?).  I will get back to where I was, and as a reward I will be giving myself a make over.  I even bought myself the NYX Haute Jersey pallet as incentive.  When I have lost all the weight, I am going to get my hair and nails done, and buy myself something hot!  So here we go again, hopefully I stick with it this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment