Thursday, November 17, 2011

Found Something I Like

So today after getting my son on the bus and dropping my daughter at her school, I ran over to Target and bought myself Zumba Fitness 2 for the Wii.  I saw the ad for it last night while watching t.v., it looked like something I could do, so I got it.  I just did my first class, I chose low intensity to start, and I did a short class (25 min), and I loved it!  It was so fun, the music was great, and the time just flew.  I want to try to do another low intensity short class tonight.  Oh, and I'm totally counting this.  Last night while I was watching t.v., every time there was a commercial break I got up and walked around.  I figure I put in about 20-25 minutes of walking (I tried to time it).  So that was good.  Also, because I am just going to be super busy tonight, I have an appointment to go to and I have a parent teacher conference, I don't think I will be able to make it to my meeting.  So I decided to weigh myself this morning.  181.6, down another 2.4!!  Which considering my lack of exercise is pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment