Monday, November 14, 2011

No Worries

Yeah, I know I disappeared for a few days.  You might be thinking "here we go, she gave up already" or you might not really give a crap.  Either way, I did not give up, I'm still doing what I need to be doing, I just happened to have a usy weekend.  Saturday my daughter had to make up a dance class, and my son had soccer.  Sunday we went to go visit my dad, step mom #2, my brother and his girl.  Then on the way home we stopped at Toys R Us and picked up one of the kids Christmas presents which they got early.  I figured they should get it now for 2 reasons. 1) It's a really awesome gift and they might not care about anything else Christmas morning.  2) It's a power wheels (well, it's made by a different company, but it's the same thing).  Point being, if they got it at the end of December, there will more than likely be snow, so what would I say to them?  "Here, I bought you tis really awesome car.  You can look at it for the next 3 months while we wait for the snow to disappear."  This way they at least get to use it a little.

So anyway, doing really well.  My dad killed me though.  He bought this like Hershey pie kind of thing, you know the kind you keep in your freezer until you're ready to eat it.  I absolutely had to have a piece!  But I took about 1/4 of the amount I would have normally taken (which probably ended up being the serving suggestion!), and I counted it.  So I used 8 Flex Points this week.  Oh well.  And I have been playing Wii Sports a lot.  Is it a really great work out?  No.  Is it more than what I have been doing?  Absolutely.  So there you have it.  Will check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment