Friday, November 18, 2011

So Far So Good

So far I managed to fit in a short Zumba class on the Wii (which is about 20 min).  I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to do a 2nd one, so I did a medium instensity class instead of the low intensity (which is what I did yesterday).  Holy crap was it hard.  Not even talking about the intensity, just the steps in some of the songs were hard as hell.  But I did the best I could and made it through. 
Thanksgiving is looming overhead.  I am not looking forward to it at all.  There is going to be some amazing food that I wait all year for.  You know, the stuff that only ever gets made on Thanksgiving or Christmas.  It is going to be hard to watch the portions.  So my plan is to workout in the morning, have a WW smoothie for breakfast, and then just do the best I can.  Oh, and in case you didn't know, the holidays are a little more complex for me than they are for most people.  Every year I have 3 Thanksgiving dinners, and 3 Christmas dinners.  I also have 3 birthday celebrations each for my kids and I.  That's right.  I have triple the amount of partying/feasting that most people do.  God give me strength to make it through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment