Sunday, November 27, 2011

Post Turkey Day

Okay, so things didn't exactly go as I had planned.  Wednesday night I went out with a friend, thinking it was going to be just an hour or so and like 2 drinks.  That turned into a bar crawl which ended with a 2:30 am trip to the diner.  After about 6 drinks I wasn't really all about counting points, but still didn't do quite so bad.  Instead of ordering chicken fingers and disco fries for myself, my friend and I split them.  Thanksgiving day I had a light breakfast as planned, and said the hell with it for the rest of the day.  But I was very prou of myself, I didn't have 2nds of anything (except for the chocolate cream pie, but even then the 2 slices I had were very tiny!).  So was it bad?  Yes.  Could it have been worse?  Oh hell yes.  I have been a good girl since.  Friday I was right back on plan.  I have been taking the kids to the park the last 3 days and have been walking/power walking the track following them on their bikes, and I have been staying within my points.  While I'm not expecting a really big loss on the scale this week, I think it won't be too too bad, I have done my best with damage control.  So that's about it, will update later in the week!

2 comments:

  1. Dude, Wednesday was soooo worth it. I'm not back on track yet, though... oops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that's okay. If I wasn't paying WW $40/mo I wouldn't be back on track either!

    ReplyDelete