Friday, November 11, 2011

Pushing Through

So today was another day.  Great with the food, and I spent an hour walking around the mall with the kids.  Was it the kind of exercise I was aiming for?  No, but I did something, which is the point.  At some point (like tomorrow) I'm going to have to stop settling for less when it comes to working out.  I want to fit in my size 0 skinny jeans again, wear my cute little tops from bebe.....I want some wardrobe options dammit!  'cause right now, I have none.  I have three pairs of sweats I wear and my maternity shirts.  That's right people, I said maternity shirts.  Which, by the way, are meant to accentuate a pregnant belly (which I do not have) so they make me look even fatter.  Great.  So yeah, tomorrow is another day.  At least I'm staying on track with eating well (and within my Points).

No comments:

Post a Comment