Saturday, November 19, 2011

Onward and Upward

So today I was feeling ambitious and did a mid-length medium instensity Zumba class.  By the end of the 3rd song my legs felt as though they would fall off.  I made it though, so proud of me!  Not sure I will be doing that again anytime soon (maybe a mid-length low instensity class), but I feel accomlished.  I also burned almost 600 calories, so yay!

So things are moving along nicely, I'm doing really well with this weight loss thing now.  The only thing is I just feel so damn tired all the time.  I seriously feel as though I could sleep another 10 hours or so when I get up in the morning.  And it's not like I don't sleep.  I get between 7 and 8 hours of sleep every night, but every morning it is just a struggle for me to get out of bed.  The only other time in my life I have ever been this tired is when I was pregnant (which I know for a fact I am NOT, so let's not think that okay?).  I remember when I was pregnant the first time I would get like 9 hours at night, get up, have breakfast, take a 3 hour nap, do some chores, have lunch, take a 2 hour nap, do some more stuff, have dinner, hang out, go to bed.  That's 14 hours of sleep a day.  When I was pregnant the 2nd time I didn't get to sleep quite that much, but I made sure I slept whenever my son slept.  I would do anything to be able to sleep like that again!

Well, that's about it.  I think I'm going to call it a night!  Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment