Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Baby Steps

I still haven't exercised.  Well, that's not entirely true.  I did one lap around the track when I took the kids to the park today.  I know, big deal right?  I need something or some one to give me a big kick in the ass, seriously.  I am, however, still doing great with the eating part.  I have been eating healthier this week than I have in a while.  I'm actually eating a salad everyday (those who know me personally, know this is huge)!  I've never been a big fruit/veggie person.  I have certain things that I will eat (lettuce, peas, broccoli, carrots, green beans), but I just don't normally.  When I'm hungry, I don't normally say to myself "Why don't I make myself a big salad?"  No, I say "I wonder if there are any cookies left?" or "Maybe I'll have a huge bowl of ice cream with some hot fudge."  This would probably be why I'm fat.  That coupled with the fact I am lazy as anything and would much rather read or check my facebook than do a workout tape.  Like right now.  I could be (and should be!) working out.  But what am I doing?  Writing in my blog. *smh*  Oh well, baby steps right?

No comments:

Post a Comment