Friday, April 19, 2013

Long Hiatus

Well I'm back.  I'm a good 35 lbs heavier than what I was in September and October, but I'm back.  I've been half assed OP since mid March and full blown OP for about 2 weeks.  I feel like the opposite of Ned Stark right now.  Summer is coming.....

Anyway, lots of crazy things have been happening in my life, I've been very stressed and allowed myself to deal with that by eating whatever I wanted.  Sometimes I think I'll never learn.  I have really missed posting, and reading your posts.  I haven't just been ignoring the blogging world, my Facebook and Twitter were almost non existent for quite some time.

I've been really trying hard to get back into the swing of things.  I have started training for a 5K, I'm hoping to do one in June.  (Sorry Kelly, I looked into the zombie thing, and while I'm all for running a 5K, doing so while being chased by zombies is not exactly my thing lol).  I also re-started Jillan Michaels Ripped in 30.  This was my 2nd day in a row.  I have been doing the track at a local park which actually has a measured 5K trail.  I've been walk/jogging.  I'll get there.

I went to the mall today and bought a new bikini, which I hope to be in by August.  It's a black push up triangle top and cheetah print bottoms (you know I had to, this IS Jersey after all!).  So that's my motivation. 

I want to try and go back to posting at least 4-5 times per week.  I hope I can stick with it.  I tried to restart right after new years, and clearly that didn't happen.  Oh, and as for my official WI (which was yesterday, as usual) 155.2.  I was 158 at the start of the month, so while it's coming off slowly, it IS coming off, which is the important thing.  And again, I've only really been dedicated for a week (last weekend I slipped up big time, but caught myself and was right back OP on Monday).  So that's it.  I'm going to try and get caught up on some of your blogs, hope you've all been well!

2 comments:

  1. I have missed you dearly. I am in the same boat. I need to get back at it. Back at working out, back at eating well and back at posting. If you find a 5k down the shore I will totally hop the train and do it with you. I think there is one in Avon By The Sea in June :)

    ReplyDelete