Saturday, April 20, 2013

Just a Quick Thanks

Thanks for the comments guys, so good to be back!  It's very motivational for me to see that despite everything, you guys are still here, so thank you for that.  DB, I am so down for Avon By The Sea, I will look into when and we'll get it done! 

I tried quinoa for the first time this week.  I had a black bean one.  It was sooo good, but damn was it spicy!  I felt like I was eating like 4 alarm chili or something!  I have another flavor I'm going to try this week.  I do think I didn't cook it long enough though, it was still kind of crunchy.  That's not supposed to be crunchy, right?

I have a busy day today, so I'm going to keep this short and sweet.  I have to run to Shop Rite, my son has his first t-ball game of the season, and I need to get my workout it.  So enjoy your Saturday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment