Saturday, April 27, 2013

Busy Weekend and a Little Frustration

Day 2 week 2, done!  Ugh, it's brutal.  Not gonna lie.  And I had to do some mods, but for the most part I did the workout the way it's supposed to be done and I did the whole thing, so I'm pretty proud of myself.  My downfall this week : giving into temptation at work.  I had a cookie 3 days this week!  I was doing so well with staying away from them,  But I stopped at one, and didn't let it ruin the rest of my day.  I counted it and moved on.  And Monday is the start of a new week, so I'm going to try and not let that happen again.

So I am having a relaxing start to what is going to be a very busy weekend,  I made the kids breakfast and we had it in bed watching Ratatouille.  Such a cute movie!  I have to get a workout in, shower, get my son to t-ball, then head over to Bergen County to see my dad before dropping the kids at their dad's in Passaic.  And it's my friend's/roomie's birthday tomorrow so I told her we would go out tonight.  Nothing crazy.  We're probably going to hit up the Garden State Plaza, do some window shopping, get some dinner and just hang out.  Tomorrow I have to put in some time at the office, my mom wants me to take her to Sam's Club, I have to do RI30, then the kids are coming home and we're having dinner with my mom.  After that, as long as my roomie is back in time I'm supposed to go hang out with T again, unless B texts me..... ;)  So glad she understands.

It's been so long, I can't really remember if I've told you guys about B.  I met him last year on a dating site.  Turns out he and I actually went to school together (although he's a few years older than me) and he was best friends with my best friend's older brother.  Small world, right?  So we met (I had only lost about 30lbs at that time so I was about 160) and had a great time and went on a 2nd date.  That right there meant a lot.  It showed that he didn't really care what I looked like, he seemed to be interested in me.  I know there are some guys out there who like bigger women, but I happen to know who is ex is (same town, same school again, no I'm NOT a stalker!) and she's pretty freaking tiny.

So anyway, he and I have been hanging out/seeing each other, whatever you want to call it since last January.  And I can say pretty certainly that what we're doing goes beyond the boundaries of just friendship (and no, we have not slept together!) but I have no idea what it is that we are.  He'll text me for weeks, we'll hang out, yadda yadda yadda, and then I won't hear from him for like 3 weeks.  Sometimes it's been longer.  And up until 2 weeks ago, I hadn't even seen him since November!  Bottom line, I'm confused as hell.  It's sooooo frustrating!  We picked up right where we left off which kind of left me more confused.   I know I need to have the DTR talk, but that's not something I feel should be done over text.  So I'm really hoping that I get to see him sooner rather than later so I can find out what the hell is going on with us.  I really like him, but I'm not going to just sit around here and wait forever.  Yeah, so that's pretty much that.  Alright, I'm going to stop procrastinating now and start my day.  Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment