Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Day 6 Done

I did it.  Six days in a row of RI30.  Today is my rest day, but I will probably head over to the park since it will be nice after work and do some laps.  Tomorrow I start week 2, eek!  I really have to say how impressed I am with how quickly I saw results in this first week.  If you recall, the other day I posted about how I went from being only able to do 5 push ups to 15, well yesterday I upped it to 17, which took me through the entire 30 seconds of the exercise.  Also, yesterday I was able to hold the hollow man pose for the full 30 seconds!  Hell to the yeah people.

Tomorrow is my official WI day, I'm a little anxious for it.  I know I held off on getting serious for way too long, and now Memorial Day weekend is 4 1/2 weeks away and I can't help but put some pressure on myself.  Now I know there is no way in hell I will be bikini ready in 4 1/2 weeks, but I would like to be under 140.  Extremely difficult, but doable.

And I am really kicking myself for not taking measurements last week.  While I've only lost about 5lbs this entire month, I can already feel a difference in my clothes, and dare I say I can even see some difference in the way I look!  It feels good, not gonna lie.  So that's all I have for today.  Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment