Friday, April 26, 2013

Day 2 Week 2

Holy Hannah, I forgot how hard week 2 of RI30 is.  Jillian, I love you, but are you crazy? First circuit cardio is 2 minutes, TWO WHOLE minutes of plank.  Plank jacks and mountain climbers.  That may not seem like such a big deal.  "It's only 2 minutes, that's not that bad, quit complaining...."  Well, it IS that bad when you're just getting into the swing of working out and you're about 30 lbs overweight.  I know, I know, I did it to myself.  Whatever.

And I couldn't resist, I hopped back on the scale today.  Back to 153.2.  Happy with that. On top of RI30, I took my daughter to the park yesterday after work and got about a 30 minute walk in.  That was pretty good.  I'm a little nervous for this weekend, I'm supposed to go to my dad's tomorrow for lunch.  Not sure how it's going to go, and he almost never knows ahead of time what we're going to have.  I might just bring my own.  Well, that's about it.  I gotta hop in the shower and get the kids ready. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment