Thursday, October 4, 2012

I'm Here!!

I know I said I would blog every other day, and I really meant to, but my computer had a virus and Windows wouldn't even start.  I have not been purposely neglecting you!  And thanks to Kelly for texting me yesterday to see how I was doing.  Love ya girlie!

Okay, so aside from not blogging, I HAVE been making good on my other October commitments.  I did go to step on Monday, my butt was at kickboxing yesterday and I have been pretty on point with my eating.  I did take Tuesday off from working out for two reasons.  One was that since it's been so long since I have done a decent workout, my legs were killing me from step the day before.  Two to be honest, was because it was a crappy nasty day and I just wanted to lay in bed after work in my sweats and read Game of Thrones.  So there you have it.  I will workout today once I get home from work.  I think I'm feeling an FE dvd today.  My upper body is really killing me from kickboxing, so not sure if I'm up to Jillian.

Oh, so proud mommy moment if I may.  Yesterday my daughter, A, was awarded the Superstar Award at her preschool for being "extremely kind to her class and sharing."  So proud of my little baby!  Actually, I'm proud of both my kids.  R has been practicing his writing, and it shows.  I really can't believe the strides he has made in just the last month.  So that's it, I have less than an hour before I have to leave for work, so I just wanted to stop by and let you know I have not forgotten my promise to be here more often!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I've miss you so much! Glad to hear that things are moving along and that your kids are rockin' it! Proud Mommy indeed!

    ReplyDelete