Monday, October 22, 2012

FMM 10/22



If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!


Winning the Lottery
What’s the first thing you would do for yourself if you won 100 million dollars? Note: this question is specifically for you…what would you do for fun after the family and the bills and the obvious stuff was taken care of?

I would buy a shore house down in LBI like this one




 
Yes, I look up multi million dollar homes that are for sale and fantasize about them, don't judge me!
 
Then I would purchase a condo in Seaside and completely redo my "fall-spring" home aka the one I live in now.  Then the vacationing would commence!  Australia, Italy, Greece, Ireland......   Oh, and I should probably buy some cars, huh?  Let's do a Toyota Highlander Hybrid (they still make those in hybrids, right? They used to), a Dodge Journey, and some sporty car for the hell of it.  Well, I'm off to look for more summer homes ;)

1 comment:

  1. I sometimes go on the Crate & Barrel site to browse at things I want but can't afford! :-)

    ReplyDelete