Monday, October 8, 2012

Mini Binge Take 2

Saturday was a complete disaster.  My mom has trouble with her legs sometimes, and recently it's really been bothering her.  So Saturday I volunteered to make my lasagna for her.  I had NO intention of eating it.  I ate during the day with a completely different dinner plan.  Well my mom insisted that I have the lasagna.  I mean she flat out told me I had to eat it.  My mom is really not some one to argue with.  So that started a whole downward spiral which ended up involving 2 Grands biscuits and 2 Ihop cream cheese stuffed french toast pasteries.  Sigh.  I felt so disgustingly full afterwards.  And you know what else?  It didn't taste as good as I remembered it tasting.  Everyone else loved it.  I thought it was good, but I remember it being amazing.  Funny how tastes change.

I hopped right back on the wagon yesterday though.  I did munch a little (we went to Sam's Club, there were free samples) but I counted every bite.  As of this morning I'm back up to 118.6.  So a little over a pound, but I deserved it, and this is maintenance after all, I can fluctuate.  I really want to hit the gym this morning, but Stacy isn't teaching step.  It's the instructor I don't like, so I'm going to have to come up with a plan b.

That is all for now.  Hope you all enjoyed your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I totally get where you are coming from about how tastes change. I know what I considered indulgence before is completely different now.

    I read Bethenny Frankel's book, Naturally Thin, and one of her concepts was diminishing returns. It's when the first bite tastes the best but with each bite, it becomes less satisfying. The trick is to stop when you are ahead and not polish off a large portion. I love that concept and it normally works unless I'm in a f* it mood.

    Good luck with the new week. Great weigh-in girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're moving on now. What else can you do, you know.

    ReplyDelete