Saturday, October 1, 2011

Day 3

So this is me, 2 years ago at my goal weight.  Please excuse the huge Lion King keychain in my lap.  Those are size 0's I'm wearing.  Everyone told me it wouldn't be possible to be that small after having 2 kids, but I showed them!  And I was healthy, I worked out 6 times a week, about 20-40 minutes a day, and I ate 5-6 times a day.  I need to get back here, the only change is I want a more toned stomach this time.  I did ab workouts, and that was as good as it got.  However, I did have 2 kids so I guess I can forgive myself for not having abs of steel.

Anyway, I technically started this whole thing on Thursday. I started watching what I eat and going for a walk to my friend's house, which is 1.8 miles away.  So this is day 3.  I have been doing well, I had some cereal for breakfast and I just finished a Walk Away The Pounds dvd, I did a 3 mile walk.  You know you're out of shape when Leslie Sansone kicks your ass, I'm just sayin'.  I'm a little nervous for today, we got invited to a picnic/bbq with some friends at a park.  I don't do well when I'm on a diet and have to eat somewhere that's not home.  I dread it.  I seriously freak out a little.

I'm really hoping that I can just pick one thing, eat a single portion of it, and stop there.  Also if I feel I haven't done well I am very likely to just throw the whole day away.  And then a day turns into a week, and well, you get the idea.  Self sabbatoge at its finest.  So that's it.  Expect me to post here almost every day, if not every day.  I need some accountability here.  So wish me luck.  

No comments:

Post a Comment