Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Flaked and Caved

I totally flaked on my cardio yesterday *oops*.  At least I squeezed in some weight training, better than nothing.  And I caved and weighed myself this morning.  178.8.  Really?  Not even a pound?  And here I thought I was doing so well.  So I guess I am going to have to actually start tracking and I need to find some tougher workouts.  Although in my defense, after I had my daughter I lost 80lbs doing the Walk Away the Pounds (which I will refer to as WATP, it's easier) dvd's, and I did it quickly, so I really thought it would be enough for now.  I am going to finish out the week doing WATP and then on Friday I will suck it up and actually start doing 30 Day Shred (30DS).  She says you can lose 20lbs in a month doing that, so we shall see......

No comments:

Post a Comment