Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A Little Depressed

I have been doing pretty well on this whole weight loss thing.  I couldn't resist and weighed myself this morning.  171.  Down 2.4lbs since last week.  I have done SIWW the last 5 days in a row.  I have lost a total of 17.6lbs.  I have noticed the difference in my clothes and in my feeling of general health.  However, I still feel like a super huge fat ass.  Wtf.  I just want this weight to be gone and to be gone now.  If I had actually stuck with it back in the beginning of October I could probably be like another 15 lbs lighter than I am now.  And if I had just stuck with it last year when I did this, I wouldn't even need to have this blog.  I would be hot, confident, and have more than 3 outfit choices.
It just really sucks.  I hate being stuck here in the weight loss trenches.  What sucks even more is that I know for me, there is no immediate way out of this funk.  The only way to shake this feeling is to get back down to 115, which is a long long way from here.  56 more pounds.  It's just this huge number staring me in the face.  *sigh*  I just got to keep on going, I can't quit now.

No comments:

Post a Comment